|SAVE -THE- DATES
When: July 19-20, 2013
Where: Shocco Springs
Join the Alabama WMU staff, along with other gifted leaders and speakers, for this annual training event that equips, enriches, and challenges both WMU and Women's Ministry leaders with all levels of experience.
SAVE -THE- DATES
August 10, 2013
August 17, 2013
August 24, 2013
- Each course takes approximately 2-1/2 hours to complete. Each course is designed to be completed before beginning another.
- You can register for another course after you complete a course.
- You will receive a certificate of completion from Alabama WMU for each course completed.
- Courses may be applied toward a Certificate of Missional Development from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. (additional fees apply)
- Completed courses qualify for the Christian Growth Study Plan through Lifeway.
- Cost is $10 per course.
You will be able to select from the following list of courses:
- Preschool Missions: A Guide for Leaders
- Children's Missions: A Guide for Leaders
- Student Missions: A Guide for Leaders
- Adult Missions: A Guide for Leaders
- Church Wide Missions: A Guide for Leaders
- Women's Ministry: A Guide for Leaders
- Associational Missions: A Guide for Leaders
- Royal Ambassadors: A Guide for Leaders (in cooperation with Alabama Baptist Men's Ministries)
Statement of Partnership: Missional Online Leader Development is a joint venture of Women's Missions and Ministries of the Florida Baptist Convention, National Woman's Missionary Union®, the Providence Learning Center of the New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, and Alabama WMU.
Cookies must be enabled to take these courses. For more information about enabling cookies, click here.
Learn more about Online Leader Training or Alabama WMU's other training opportunities; contact Pat Ingram at 800.264.1225 ext. 292.